Passion is what's driving me into this world of IT. Nothing has ever restrained me from exercising and seeking what I like. I am a goal-oriented person and I tend to be person-oriented too. Results are all that matters to me. As a highly focused individual, I can accomplish incredibly complicated tasks in a very limited period.
- CI/CD: Creation of a Jenkins on EKS which executes Jobs to Build and Deploy multiple internal projects. It was implemented in an effort to optimise the existing CI/CD which was running on a classic EC2 instance.
- Kubernetes (EKS): Help design and migrate services to EKS. Optimise the autoscalling of the clusters.
- Monitoring: Implement a Grafana and Prometheus for metrics and Maintain ELK for APMs and Logs.
- AWS:Rework the VPC architecture. Isolate Environments.
- Day to Day: Maintain the existing infrastructure on a private cloud provider and on AWS.
- Run: In the delivery teams, we maintained multiple infrastructures for many Dev teams. The infrastructures often contained EKS, RDS, S3, ...
- Build: Using the Landing Zone, after the creation of new AWS accounts, we build the base infrastructure for Dev teams to deploy their applications.
- Support (L3): Support for SRE L1 and L2 teams
- Kubernetes (EKS):
- Migrate Hashicorp Backend from Consul which used PV on EFS to EBS
- POC Log monitoring using Fluentd, Fluentbit and Cloudwatch
- General Support
- Move to cloud:
- Create a CMDB that scans on-premise VMs and creates Maps of Services
- AWS Outpost performance testing and Benchmarking
- General Support
- Backend Development:RESTful API using Python Flask that centralises the interaction with health equipments providers and that manages alerts in case of emergencies.
- CI/CD:Build on CI consisting of Jenkins, SonarQube
- Infrastructure:IaC using AWS CDK that deployed an ECS Fargate, S3 buckets, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito
- Big Data:Design and creation of microservices platform in form of SaaS that helps Atos consultants to boost their skills in latest Big Data solutions and tools without the need to install anything. This was done using Docker Swarm.
- AI:Trend calculation of a subject on the internet based on sentiment analyses of news articles about the said subject. This was done using SVM, Naive Bayes, Convolutional Neural Networks and Decision Tress (For comparision purposes)
- Infrastructure:Infrastructure was based on Proxmox hypervisor and Docker Swarm nodes.
- Network Security:Network audit of the different ports and rules implemented and also the configuration files used. This audit was done before a migration on a new network infrasturcture.
- WAF:WAF configuration of their entrypoint to their web applications
- Web application Security:Black box, Gray box and White box of an internal trading application created by Societe Generale.